The integration between systems is part of the digitalization process of companies. We want to share and briefly comment with you on the study carried out by Digital commerce 360 on 200 manufacturers, asking them about the challenges and initiatives they have underway to accelerate the digital transformation process.
- More than 90% of the respondents are carrying out projects to update the communication flows in their systems.
- 62% of respondents consider that the incorporation of a new partner in their operational flow should be done in less than 10 days.
- More than 70% of the participants have at least 10 integration projects parallelized with their systems.
- 61% are immersed in updating processes of current integrations to improve communication flows.
- 90% say they have lost business opportunities due to integration problems between systems.
- Lack of harmonization in the flow of data between the different actors in the value chain.
- Little structure and technological deficiency in the information exchange APIs.
- Lack of common standards to optimize integration flows between the parties.
- Little transversality, a wide spectrum of applications is necessary to control and optimize the supply chain.
Electronic commerce is being a catalyst to accelerate digital transformation processes and integration between systems.
If you are immersed in a process of digital transformation or you feel identified with any of the pains that we have reviewed, contact us at: email@example.com so that we can jointly evaluate how we can help you turn delivery into a factor . differential of your business.
Until next time!