0. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through websites. These are tools that play an essential role in the provision of many information society services. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- First-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as first-party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which can be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, Carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from which they access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users.
users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is
used in the measurement of the activity of websites, applications or platforms and for profiling
navigation of users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in
Function of the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management of advertising spaces in the most efficient way possible.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: store information about user behaviour obtained through
through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile
to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party social media cookies: These are used to enable visitors to interact with the content of the website.
different social platforms (facebook, youtube, twitter, linkedin, etc.) and that are generated solely for
the users of those social networks. The terms and conditions of use of these cookies and the information collected
2. CONDICIONES DE ACCESO Y UTILIZACIÓN
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The How to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools menu o Options. You can also check your browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user will be able to At any time, choose which cookies you want to work on this website.
Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following:
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
0. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website of any of the subdomains of deliverea.com (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), owned by DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L.
Browsing the website of DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. confers the status of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic practices and this Legal Notice. The user shall be liable to DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L., in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
Its company name is: DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. with CIF B66493255 and registered office at Calle Morales 21, Puerta 1ºL de Barcelona 08029.
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 44,778, folio 108, page 467,227.
To communicate with us, we provide you with different means of contact, which are detailed below:
Tel.: 930 03 47 53
All notifications and communications between users and DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by post or any other means detailed above.
2. CONDICIONES DE ACCESO Y UTILIZACIÓN
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding service registration form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data communicated to DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make proper use of the contents and services of DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. and not to use them for, among others:
– Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
– Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. provides its services.
– Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
– Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. or third parties.
– Impersonate another user, public administrations or a third party.
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
– Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L., and none of the exploitation rights over them can be understood to have been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L., and it cannot be understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. of its contents or services.
Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request written authorisation from DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L., or including illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions taken based on them.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, and access to all the contents is not fully guaranteed, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
– The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
– The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
– Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic usage and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and one’s own image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by the company. The purpose of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the content offered by this website. DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data you provide us through the forms hosted on any of the subdomains of the DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. platform or through integration through the DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. API or other means such as telephone or email will be treated confidentially and they will become part of a file owned by DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. that has been duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
The personal data of both senders and recipients of the shipments provided by the Client will be used solely and exclusively for the provision of the service offered by the Transport Operator.
Customer data registered through deliverea forms will not be transferred to third parties without prior consent.
In the event that personal data is provided by the Client to DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. or to any Transport Operator that manages the shipment, which is necessary for the provision of the transport service, DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. undertakes to process such data in accordance with the Client’s instructions and will not apply them for a purpose other than that set out in this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Client consents to the processing of the same by collaborators linked to DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. or to Transport Operators in charge of managing the shipments, so that DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. may, in the name and on behalf of the Client, communicate such data to third party companies in charge of managing the shipments subject to this Agreement. Likewise, it must adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access.
Asimismo, el Cliente puede ejercitar sus derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición con arreglo a lo previsto en la Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, enviando una carta junto con la fotocopia de su DNI, a la siguiente dirección: Deliverea Shipping Solutions S.L. REF.: PROTECCION DE DATOS, C/ Morales 21, 1ºL, 08029 de Barcelona.
The data requested from the Client through forms indicated with an asterisk (*) will be those strictly necessary to be able to provide the service or carry out any type of operational, technical or commercial interaction.
The Client guarantees that the personal data provided is truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification to them. The Client will be solely responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused to DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. or to any third party linked to DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L., due to the completion of the forms or the documentation of shipments with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.
5. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. identifying themselves accordingly.
Specifying the alleged violations and expressly stating and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter concerning the website of DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L., Spanish legislation will apply, with the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona (Spain) being competent.
6. AUTHORISATION TO TRANSFER DATA
The user accepts the transfer of their personal data (transfer of contact and identification data as well as information related to their logistics operations) collected through the contact form or through other means by DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L.
Such data will be collected by authorized personnel in accordance with data protection regulations.
The sole and exclusive purpose of collecting personal data will be to respond to the request of the customer interested in the service offered through one of the subdomains of deliverea.com.
Likewise, this data may be used for statistical purposes by DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L., owner of the application in question.
The processing will be carried out with the necessary discretion, without prejudice to the fact that the affected party may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation where appropriate.
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6 and 11 of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, the acceptance for your data to be processed or transferred under the terms established herein is revocable and without retroactive effects.
The administrative information provided through the website is not a substitute for the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
In general, the relations between DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation.
DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of DELIVEREA SHIPPING SOLUTIONS S.L. for any dispute that may arise in relation to the products and services of this website/document.