At Deliverea we continue to bet on multicarrier logistics, which is why we integrate carriers that adapt to all possible operations. With the integration of PBX, we added an operator specialized in pallet transport, oriented to large merchandise operations.
Palibex (PBX) is a courier company specializing in the urgent transport of palletized goods of Spanish origin. It also has a fleet of 550 trucks and 650 people.
Where they work?
They deliver throughout the Peninsula, the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. They also carry out express transport services in Germany, France, Italy, Benelux and Poland.
What services does it provide?
- Service 10:00: delivery before 10:00 in the morning.
- AM service: guaranteed arrival at destination before noon.
- TODAY service: same-day deliveries for emergency logistics.
- 24h service: urgent shipments to anywhere in Spain.
- 48h service: non-urgent economic shipping.
- VIP service: shipment with preferential treatment of the merchandise.
- LTL service: shipments in batches of five pallets for the consumer goods sector.
Who does it suit?
As an operator specialized in paletería, PBX is oriented to a very specific operation. If your product needs this type of transport, we find a competent carrier in price and infrastructure.
You can access the following link where we explain how to configure PBX in Deliverea and know the details of available services and methods.
And remember, if you have any questions about Deliverea multicarrier logistics, consult our help center.